about IMPAKT food
equivalent meals provided (2020)
tonnes of food saved from landfill (2020)
people fed (2020)
IMPAKT Food is a community larder that meets the needs of our environment, so we are therefore deeply concerned about the amount of edible food that ends up in landfills. This is why in 2020 we diverted 100.5 tons of food from going to waste, using it instead to feed 25,852 people.
IMPAKT FOOD APP
to use IMPAKT Food simply come along to our store
NO CRITERIA - NO REQUIRMENTS - NO QUESTIONS
If it’s your first time please arrive at 10:30 to be given a timeslot for service
Once you have been once we will give you a regular timeslot for foodservice
3 Church Arcade
(access via Dane Street)
Bedford – MK40 1LQ
We stock the following fresh items
• fruit, vegetables, salad
• bread, sweet and savoury pastries
• tea, coffee, hot chocolate, sugar.
• stock dried pantry items such as;
• tinned beans, soup, tomatoes
• dried pasta, rice, cereals.
• feminine hygiene products, nappies and toiletries